I have a 3kg stash of Callebaut chocolate sitting in my pantry. For one person. Decided to make some headway into it and got the idea to make some chocolate mousse. Also, I’ve had these martini glasses for about a year now without putting them to any good use. Recipe is as follows:
- 50g dark chocolate
- 1 egg, separated
- 75ml cream
- Spray can of whipped cream (optional)
- Silver cachous and decorative biscuit (optional)
- Melt the dark chocolate. I find the most convenient way to do it is to put it in the microwave.
- Beat the egg white into stiff peak stage in a separate bowl.
- Whip the cream into soft peak in yet another bowl.
- Add the egg yolk into the melted chocolate and mix till combined. Gently fold in cream and then egg white into the mixture.
- Pour finished mixture into martini glasses or any other glassware and store in fridge until set.