- Labels. I love seeing labels on jars, shelves, bottles, cables – anything!
- Uniform Containers. Currently I have a set of glass canisters as well as a set of Tupperware and I love them to bits. Every time I open my pantry I get a rush of happiness from how neat everything looks.
- The Color Spectrum. All my clothes and stationery are organized by color. It gives me great joy to look at them.
- An Empty Shelf. Or tabletop. Or fridge. Just blank spaces in general.
- Cotton Roll Dispenser. It’s a rectangular box that has a drawer at the bottom. When you want cotton roll, you open the drawer and cotton rolls roll out. Probably one of the few things that keep me happy in dentistry.
- Monograms. Can’t get enough of them! Nothing gives me a bigger kick than seeing my things monogrammed with my initials. Makes them feel way more personal.
- A perfectly made bed